Our In Home Care Services
Our services may range from a few hours per week to 24 hour care, depending on the individual needs and wants. Our extensive pool of resources allows us to fulfill any needs you may have.
Here is a sampling of our services/resources:
- Personal Care and Assistance (personal hygiene, dressing, cooking and transportation to appointments, shopping, social events, etc)
- Referrals for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care, Palliative, Hospice and Respite Care, Mobility assistance and Home Safety Adaptations
After spending time with you, in and out of your home, we will match you with a plan and or the assistance you or your loved one needs to age in place, recuperate from illness or surgery, or manage the progression of a disease in whatever environment you choose while reducing dependence on family and friends.
- Goals and needs are different for every client so we strive to individualize every care plan.
- We provide or manage the following:
- Identify the needs of each client
- Locate, negotiate salaries and vet caregivers
- Match the needs and personality of each client to a caregiver who has the best qualified skill set for that client’s needs and the ability to work well with that client’s personality
- Provide training, management and support for staff, clients and their family
- 24/7 On Call service- the phone is answered day or night by someone you know and trust
- Implement and manage long term care insurance policies
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Facilitate the communication of information between caregivers, clients, family members, and all medical providers (primary care and specialty doctors, nurses, physical, occupational and recreational therapists), rehabilitation and nursing facilities, VNA’s, and hospice facilities that is critical to keeping clients healthy and out of emergency care
- Acquire referrals for rehabilitation , nursing care, palliative and hospice services, respite care, mobility assistance and home safety adaptations.
- After referrals are made, we coordinate these services for continuity of care
- Home and Vehicle Maintenance and management
Vickie Adorno’s experience as a nursing home administrator and prior recreation therapist has presented her with a wide breadth of knowledge in dealing with diverse health care needs.
Whether you just need help with housekeeping or you struggle with the complexity of 24/7 care and complex medical conditions, we can help.